Waterproof Blanket Repair Tape
- Wide Application: It can be used in many situations, no matter it is dry or wet, winter or summer, inside or outside, or even under water. It can be used to repair gaps, cracks or tears of many things.
- Heat Resistance: The tapes can be applied in a wide range of temperature, from 20° F to 120° F. The repair tape will function in extreme temperatures from -70º ~ 200ºF.
- High Quality: It is UV resistant, environmentally-friendly, VOC-free.
- Durability: It's a super-hydrophobic rubberized adhesive tape. Made from a rubberized material that is thick enough to be reliable but flexible enough to fit any curve or crease.
How to Use
- measure and cut the amount of tape needed for the repair
- cut a small section of the backing off
- place the small section of tape (with the exposed sticky underside) on the fabric next to the tear and press it down
- peel away the rest of the tape backing with one hand as you use the flat side of your other hand to smooth the top of the tape down.
- 1 x Waterproof Blanket Repair Tape