Unisex Winter Tech Windproof Waterproof Gloves
Keep Your Hands Warm With The Warmest Recorded Gloves In Human History
But, with the Unisex Winter Tech Windproof Waterproof Gloves, this pain is a thing of the past! Designed by London material engineers, these gloves are the warmest recorded gloves in human history and can warm you even in sub-zero temperatures. So rest assured, this winter your hands will be toasty all season!
🏆Keeps Your Hands Warm Even In Sub-zero temperatures: The Unisex Winter Tech Windproof Waterproof Gloves were specially designed to handle the harshest of colds. It was designed by material engineers and can handle temperatures up to -30° C (-22° F)!
🏆Waterproof & Windproof: The features a waterproof design that allows it to be submerged in water without fear of it dripping onto your hands. Additionally, it has an interior velveteen design that makes it windproof, and comfortable to wear even in the harshest of conditions.
🏆Enhanced Dexterity Suitable For Work Or Outdoor Activities: The gloves have a 3D sewing design that gives it enhanced dexterity for picking up and doing other everyday tasks. This means that you can use it for both work or any outdoor adventures!
🏆Sizing: Please refer to the sizing chart below to pick your best size. We offer 4 sizes, the Large more suited for women, and the XL towards men.
- Soft comfortable Velveteen Padded
- Anti-Skid and wear-resistant leather for the palm
- Color: Yellow, Black,Orange.
- Size: S, M, L, XL.
- Usage: Ski, working, cycling, motorcycle, riding, driving, fishing, hiking, skateboard, and all kinds of outdoor sports.
- Laminated wind barrier provides critical wind-resistance.
- Hook and loop top closure provides a secure fit with outerwear.
- Soft and Warm fleece liner help regulate your body temperature.
- Ripstop nylon reinforcement prevents tearing and repels water.
- All the palm is touchscreen compatible.
- Layered palm construction reduces material bunching.
- Machine washable.
- 1 x Pair of Unisex Winter Tech Windproof Waterproof Gloves.