Relieve Joint Pain Hand Gloves
Mild compression for Achy fingers & hands
Protect your wrist and finger joints
Developed by rheumatologists and orthopedists
Suitable for all day wear
- Put it on and feel instant relief --- Forget about sharp pains, tingling and sore muscles. Wear the arthritis and enjoy life to the fullest! The continuous compression and wicking fabric improves blood circulation and reduces arthritis pain and swelling.
- Comfortable fit throughout the day --- Arthritis is made of high quality cotton spandex, which ensures a comfortable fit. The fingerless design makes it easy to hold onto things without hindering your movements. Now you can run errands, clean the house, hold slippery objects, work on the computer, cook dinner or even take a walk with the dog!
- Smart Seam Design --- With subtle seams and a nearly seamless design, these therapeutic gloves wrap your hands for a snug, contoured fit. The neutral color makes these gloves ideal for men, women and older family members.
- Improve your grip and prevent accidents --- Arthritis can make it difficult for you to do even simple tasks. If this happens, you will be vulnerable to accidents. You do not want to drink hot coffee and suddenly drop the cup on you! This is even more painful! Luckily, Arthritish gloves have been specially designed to give you a better grip.
- A pair of gloves, so many uses --- Whether you are struggling with osteoarthritis, rheumatic pains, carpal tunnel, muscle stiffness and hand inflammation, arthritis gloves is the way to go! These gloves are designed to relieve pain in the most natural way. You can also use them to supplement any medical treatment.
- No side effects --- Painkillers usually have many unwanted side effects like nausea and drowsiness. If the pain is not severe, arthritis gloves work as a safe and effective solution for pain relief. It is practical and does not affect your body functions. These gloves have helped millions of people with arthritis do regular activities without hindering their illness on their way to a fuller life.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Reactive arthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Raynaud's phenomenon
- Soft tissue and sports injuries
- Dupuytren's contracture
- 1 x A Pair of Relieve Joint Pain Hand Gloves