Jelly Roll Bias Tape Maker Tool Set
Ideal for folding different sizes of jelly roll fabric strips and biasing straight.
- Fold Jelly Roll strips with a layer of batting/wadding quickly and easily with Bias Tape Maker collection nifty quilting tool set.
- The measurements shown on the Sashers are the finished size of the strip being made. For example, if you require a 1/2’’ finished sashing, cut the fabric 1’’ wide then put through the 1/2’’ Sasher.
- This Jelly Roll Sasher collection tool set will fold the fabric strips if they are cut on the straight grain or the bias.
- Great quilting tool to design bindings and trims for any project including jelly roll rugs, bags, mats, placemats, runners, bowls, etc.
- No more ironing with this tool when pressing your bias strips or straight grain strips!
- Material: Plastic
- Set A: 10 pieces Belt maker + 40 needles + 1 storage ring
- Set B: 10 pieces Belt maker + 40 needles + 1 storage ring + 20 U-shaped needles + 5 Crimping cylinders
- Color: Green
- Package: 1 set of Jelly Roll Bias Tape Maker Tool
Please allow slight measurement deviations due to manual measurement.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.