Film animals clearly on your next hunting trip with our Trail Hunting Camera Feature:
- 120 degree PIR sensor camera, support 12MP/ 8MP / 5MP selectable image resolution, 1080P 30fps video. Infrared camera survey for wild animals
- 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes interval between motions optional. The camera can be programmed to operate either in PIR mode or time-lapse mode.
- IR flash for color photo/video day or black and white photo/video at night. HD video with sound.
- Real temperature, time and date will be stamped in the picture, so you know when the picture or video was taken.
- 30pcs IR LEDs, super long detection range up to 20m / 66 feet. Trigger time is 1.1s, fast fire continuous shooting, never miss any important picture.
- IP65 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevent rainwater dust and insects from entering.
- Support Micro SD card (up to 32GB) / USB / AV output (SD card is not included).
- Great tool for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic/wild animals. Easy to use and mount.
- It can be triggered by any movement of humans (or animals) in a certain region monitored by the motion sensor.
- With the fixed rope with buckle, easy to fix to tree rods and tree branches.
4pcs AA Alkaline Batteries With 4pcs AA alkaline batteries (not included), the
longest standby time is up to 6 months, please note that the voltage of
rechargeable AA batteries (1.2V) is insufficient to power this device.
Solar Panel Original 6V lithium battery solar panels for optional.
Power Adapter This camera can also be powered by an external 6V DC
Before sending the camera to you, we have set the camera according to the optimal solution. If you have no special requirements, please use it directly. If you need to personalize your camera, please follow these steps:
Insert the battery or connect to an external power supply (please use the appropriate power supply)
Insert a brand new TF card (no more than 32GB)
Turn the camera switch to "test" or "on" mode, wait 1-5 minutes
Unplug the TF and connect it to the computer (not ios system computer)
Open the "syscfg.dat" by TXT and set the camera(Please to refer to the
Finally, change UPDATE=0 to UPDATE=1
1* HT-001B Camera 1* Belt
1* USB Cable
1* User Manual