Snow/Ice Anti Slip Shoe Grips
GET A GRIP ON WHERE YOU WALK!
- GET A GRIP IN ICE AND SNOW. Receive ultimate traction so you feel safe no matter where you walk this winter. Our dual-paired heel spikes give you grip in your step and our 6-point ball-of-foot spikes ensure your traction.
- REDUCE THE RISK OF FALLS AND INJURY. Keep these grips on in your car as your drive and get a better grip on your gas pedal when ice builds up.
- EASY TO TAKE ON AND OFF. Simple stick the toe of your shoe in the front loop and grab the strap on the back and stretch it over your shoe’s heel. This high-stretch rubber called thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) is easy to stretch, yet returns to its original size and remains durable.
- LIGHTWEIGHT. These grippers are 1/8” inch thick and weigh less than your wristwatch, yet they have enough grip to support a 300 lb. man from slipping on an ice rink.
S (LxW=175x105mm): UK (2-5) USA (3-6) EUR (33-38) JPN (21-24)
M (LxW=195x125mm): UK (5-8) USA (5-8) EUR (36-41) JPN (23-26)
L (LxW=210x125mm): UK (8-11) USA (8-11) EUR (39-46) JPN (26-29)
XL (LxW=240x145mm): UK (11-13) USA (11-14) EUR (45-48) JPN (29-32)
1. Carefully fasten the grips to your shoes, starting with the front and then stretch the back over the heel to ensure they are securely attached. Large sizes are required if wearing over winter footwear.
2. We suggest that the grips are used only on snow or ice to prevent wear to the studs.
3. Always wipe the grips clean with a dry cloth after using. Store the grabbers in a cool and dry place, out of direct sunlight.
The snow ice grips are designed only for use on packed snow and ice.They should not be worn on hard or muddy surfaces devoid of ice cover.