2-in-1 Snap Ring Pliers
It is a special tool used to install the inner and outer reed ring, the shape belongs to the class of pointed pliers, which can be used not only for installing the reed ring but also for dismantling the reed ring.
- The caliper is divided into two categories: the external caliper and the internal caliper, which are used for assembling and disassembling the spring outside the shaft and inside the hole respectively.
- The outer caliper is also called the shaft caliper, and the inner caliper is also called the hole caliper. The retaining ring pliers are commonly called caliper pliers.
- Export-grade dual-use caliper, one clamp with two, the inside and outside card for dual-use, do not need to change the head, easy to operate.
- Jaw Material: Tool steel
- Min. Jaw Opening: 3mm
- Max. Jaw Opening: 24mm
- Maximum circlip diameter: 40mm
- Minimum circlip diameter：10mm
- Size(approx.): 145 x 80mm / 5.7 x 3.15"
- Weight: about 115g
Package Includes: 1 x 2-in-1 Snap Ring Pliers